Yup I have to imitate others in saying what a pleasure it is to be noticed and nominated by someone xoxo to puzzlekimi. Do visit her and see what she’s up to!
“The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
The nominated user must provide a link bank to the person who nominated them.
Provide 11 facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions.”
11 Facts about me
- I’m super methodical and orderly, but my room/office/bed/desk/kitchen/everything is always a mess and disorderly. Sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with me.
- I wonder a lot if there are things wrong with me. I think I’m a hypochondriac. Never got it checked out, but I refer to webmd a lot.
- I always imagine the worse of the very worse that could ever happen. So, I’m putting this HUGE event with 400 kids plus all the adults involved, some highly politicized presenters and donors and my worst case scenario is that someone dies. Yup, so the event was a success 😀 Other worst case scenarios from other events in my life include: an air strike, a black bear attack (though that one was kind of a real threat in the middle of the National forest), someone shooting up the elevator when I’m in it, my house exploding and so on…
- I’m really spoiled and I don’t know how or why it happens.
- Some people call me charismatic.
- My top strength from Strength Finder is restorative. Which means, my talent is being attracted to trouble and resolving it. Basically.
- I make Mai’s specials a lot. Never have I been able to follow a recipe. And even when I follow recipes, they never turn out. So I improvise.
- I’m very clumsy and forgetful. So much that my best friend’s impression of me was that forgetful girl who has to count everything so that she doesn’t forget anything. -.-;; I’m that person that forgets her keys in the car ignition or forgets to unbuckle before getting out of the car.
- I would die for icy deserts: custard, ice cream, gelato. My other dream in life is to open a custard shop.
- Other people also know me as that girl that ate all the pepper
- I love children! Well I used to. Now that I’m older, I understand what responsibility means, so I’m more cautious. Kids keep me really young at heart, so I like to keep them around 😉
Her questions to me:
1. Do you have a pet?
No. I am deathfully afraid of dogs, but I love them to pieces. So I would one day like to own a dog.
2. Can you Rubik’s cube, or have you tried to? Did you succeed?
My mind expands and deflates at the thought of Rubik’s cube. I succeeded once when I took all of the stickers off and moved them to the right locations. 😀
3.How did you start blogging?
My writer friend had written a poem and shared it with me and others. I learned from her about blogger and weebly and later on wordpress. WordPress really scared me because I couldn’t make anything work. But then I had more time suddenly this past couple of months and I wanted to write again. So here I am!
4.What is your favourite animal? Would you want to be that animal and why?
I always wanted to be a bird so that I could float in the sky and see the beautiful view below.
5.What were/are your most and least favourite school subjects?
Favorite: English, I really liked to read and write. Since college I haven’t done much of either. But now I hope to get back into it again.
Least favorite: Gym; I got knocked over by some boy during baseball, like I literally flew several feet away and another boy hit my chest with a hockey puck. Boys, you don’t like getting nut jabs, breasts are the same… >.>
6.What is your favourite book?
I really like romance novels. I don’t have a favorite book, but here are a couple of authors who I go back to re-read.
Judith McNaught, Julie Garwood, and Elizabeth Lowell
7.Can you play a musical instrument?
I could play the violin, but trust me when I say not very well.
8.How long have you been blogging for?
Just started! Last month? 4/2014.
9. Do you like writing?
Yes! I am slowly but surly trying to write. I write a lot of crap now, but I at least want to make a habit of writing. Eventually I hope I will have something of value to share.
10. What is your favourite song of all time?
I have recently rediscovered Corinne Bailey Rae’s Que Sera Sera.
11. When you were younger, what was the weirdest or funniest thing you did/said?
Even now I have a habit of busting out sentences for the sake of communicating (e.g. I need those green paying things….) and renaming objects (e.g. I lost my eyes *in reference to a dark seedy club where I lost my fake eye lashes)
My questions to you are…
- If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- Are you an oldest child, middle child, or youngest and how do you think it affected you in your life?
- Do you believe in ghost/superstition?
- What is your favorite end of school year memory?
- How would your friends describe you?
- I’m going to make you work! It’s not spammy or virusy Take this test to find your best strengths and tell me your results. http://freestrengthstest.workuno.com/free-strengths-test.html (Or if you have already taken the strengths finder test, what was your result?)
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If someone donated 1 million dollars to you, what would you do with it?
- What did you want to be when you were a young child? What did you actually end up being and how do you like it?
- You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?